Monday 12 November 2012

Holidays are coming!


Would you believe that Christmas is only 43 days away! Seriously where has this year gone?
Anyhow I have a special Christmas offer for you if you live in Bristol/Bath, or can get to either of those places, I'm offering portrait shoots at only £75!


What is a portrait session? I hear you ask. 
Well, it can be anything from a couple shoot, engagement shoot or family shoot, to a shoot with your pets or you and your friends drinking tea and having an winter picnic in the park! 

How does it work?
I come along for an hour and take hundreds of photos of you! I have a very relaxed and candid approach, I'd rather let you have fun and capture those natural smiles and moments, than pose you. Especially if children are involved! I think it's far better to capture peoples natural playful personalities than tell you what to do. 

What are these boring old terms and conditions?
Well, there aren't too many. Basically the offer is valid until the 9th December 2012. There is a non-refundable booking fee of £25, this will be taken off the final cost. The full Payment is required at least 24 hours before the shoot via bank transfer or Paypal. And the shoots must take place in Bristol or Bath (unless you would like to pay me more to come to you, which I can happily do! I love adventuring!)

So, what do we get again?
For the small sum of £75 you will get;
A one hour portrait session in your home or chosen location,
A private gallery for you to view all the images,
One 10x8 print and four 5x7 glossy prints,

And because I'm feeling especially festive, if you refer a friend that books you’ll both receive a free USB of up to 50 photos!

Additional extras are available such as a USB of up to 50 photos, larger prints, canvas prints, keyrings and mugs etc…

Any more questions? You'd like to book? Please send me a message either via my facebook page, or email me: coolstoryclo@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment