Sunday 21 October 2012

Behind the Scenes on the Crown & Glory lookbook...


Some Instagram snaps from the day, follow me! @chloeleephoto

On Friday I headed to Bath to photograph the Crown & Glory A/W 2012 lookbook! It was such a magical day filled with laughter, dancing and lots of glitter!
The wonderful Megan, who I've photographed before, and Paige who I'm photographing again on Wednesday were our beautiful models. Steph and Rhiannon were also there helping out, filming and providing us with some amazing dance moves!
With pretty goodies provided by Sugarhill Boutique, Vintage Style Me and Annabelles Wigs. We were totally spoilt! 

I feel so lucky to be able to call these superstars my friends, and it felt more like a party than a photo shoot!
Here are a few teasers from the day and I can't wait to share the final photos with you soon, I'm going to burst with excitement!











Massive thanks to Steph and Megan for letting me steal their photos from the day!

I'd love to know what you think! :) 

Chloe !

2 comments:

  1. i'm so looking forward to seeing the final images for these, read about it on the other girls' blogs and this shoot looked magical :) just followed you and liked the FB page, your photos are fab. xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to be able to share them! It really was magical! Thank you so much :) x

      Delete