Thursday 1 October 2015

Pre-Wed shoot - Should I?



I offer a complimentary pre-wedding shoot with my photography package and often get asked:

A) What is it?
B) Do we need it?


So to answer these questions I thought I'd share some photos and answers with you!

So your pre-wedding shoot is not only a chance to have some fun and take some photos its also a chance for us to meet, often my couples book without meeting if they've found me online so it's a good chance for us to have a good chat about your day, usually tea and cake is involved which is also a bonus! When I did Emily & Rich's shoot we combined it with a venue visit before so they could walk me around and I could get an idea of lighting conditions and group shot locations!






It gives me a chance to get to know you as a couple, your quirks, your personalities. Lots of couples are nervous about having their photos taken so it's a good way to understand my style and how I work and shake off those nerves so on the day you'll be super comfortable. It's also fun, Its totally your choice where we go and what we do for your shoot!










No comments:

Post a Comment