Monday 12 March 2012

Jacob

Been a bit slack on the old updating front but I promise this will get better! I've got a lot of project stuff going on currently, an essay to right, and mixed feelings about university all distracting me... but I'll save that for another blog!

I finally got round to treating myself to a Canon 5Dmk2! :D (after 2 years of saving!) So I put a little note on my Facebook page to see if any fancied a shoot and my friend Jacob kindly offered his services!

He loves Dr Who and Iron Man so we went with a Tennant/Downey Jnr Suit theme and I must say I am very happy with the results!
I've never had a shoot with a guy before so it was a bit different in the way of directing! But I enjoyed it and hopefully now I have some more confidence to shoot male models!








No comments:

Post a Comment