Monday 26 March 2012

Bristol Fashion Week S/S 2012

On Friday I embarked on a long, but well worth it, journey to The Mall at Cribbs Causeway! (when I say long it was only 45 minutes but the buses like to go around the houses a bit!)

I'd never been to Bristol Fashion Week before but being a photographer, and part time blogger, I jumped at the chance to get a blogging pass and attend. For anyone that isn't aware this year the Mall invited bloggers from around the South-West to attend for free, in return we were given a pass that allowed us to take as many photos as we liked, receive an awesome goodie bag, indulge in some pampering and be blown away by fabulous runway performances, what more could you possibly want!
***WARNING*** Lots of pictures now!
















Told you it was photo heavy! For those that managed to stay and see all the photos thank you! :D
Did you go to BFW? Would you like too?

Chloe !

P.s; if you went and would like to use my photos for your blog post please feel free to use them just credit me with a link to my blog and comment below so I can check your blog out :D



5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time, I loved it! Have you seen my posts about the show? I was planning on doing another about the trends so may use some of your photographs but will definitely credit back to you :)

    www.charlottesweb-photography.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, your post was good :) And please feel free to use them :)

      Delete
  2. It was awesome! So many pretty looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing designs and colors!
    great post!! :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are amazing! Wish I was sitting closer!
    Them boys were cheeky ;) Thanks for the 11things <3

    ReplyDelete