Friday 13 April 2012

We're not in Wonderland...

Last Thursday I had a shoot with Hannah, Grace and Jen up at Ashton Court. It was lots of fun however to say it was cold would probably be an understatement as everyone was wrapped in coats and jumpers whilst we weren't shooting! I had frozen finger tips (note to self wear gloves!) but it was still a good day and we got lots of pictures!

The theme was based on escapism and somewhere between dreaming and reality... with a subtle hint of Alice in Wonderland. I made the tent whilst hair and make up were being completed, I kind of just wanted to stay in there it was awesome!

I'm still working my way through editing them but I couldn't wait any longer before posting some so here you are!:





What do you think? You can head on over to my Facebook page to see BTS pictures and 'like' it to keep up to date with what I'm up too!

Chloe!

P.s : Check out Grace's blog here
And Jens awesome fascinators here

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Can't wait to see more!! Love the giant cupcake and Hannah by the steps, woooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Grace did the makeup for this shoot I reconise it off her instagram photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did! She also did make up for another of my shoots, she's amazing :D

      Delete