Monday 4 June 2012

Charly and Dans wedding... Preview!

On the 17th May I assisted my friend Khali on Dan and Charlys wedding. I am planning my final year project and dissertation around wedding photography, this will include writing my business plan, creating my website, marketing myself and most importantly getting to share peoples big days and provide the pictures that they will keep forever. So to do this I felt I needed to shadow someone before I went at it alone.

We arrived pretty early to take a look around the venue and find suitable locations for group and couple shots, and work out where we could take photos inside if it rained. (luckily for us it didn't!) And then we met the bridal party at around 11 and captured some natural photos whilst they were getting ready... The ceremony then began at 3.30. The great thing about two photographers is that you are getting photographs from two perspectives and views to really capture those moments. This is something I would like to make sure I do when setting up my business, luckily for me I have a wonderful boyfriend that happens to also be a very good photographer so I know I can make that element happen.

I won't bore you with the boring business proposals and thoughts here though, I'll save that for a later post!

Here are a few preview pictures from the day! :)























I can't wait to photograph more weddings! I definitely feel this is where I want to go with my photography and hopefully people will like my photos enough to choose me to share their special day with them!

Chloe !

3 comments:

  1. Chloe these are lovely.

    Did you ever sort out assisting Albert Palmer at weddings? I know you spoke about it (but had to work - booo) You should email him =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is this venue in Bristol? If so could you tell me the name please? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beth, it's just outside of Bristol, it's Coombe Lodge in Blagdon, its a stunning venue!! x

      Delete