Wednesday 8 August 2012

A tale of sixteen bloggers...

On Sunday I headed into the centre of Bristol, (which for me isn't actually that far!) To meet with some other bloggers from the South West (and beyond) region for lunch, drinks and a chat. 
We started off in Cabot Circus where we challenged Nandos to accommodate sixteen bloggers, an hour later and they passed the challenge by making us our own giant table! 

Steph passed out the goodie bags which were filled with some rather fantastic surprises including this Crown & Glory bow that i had been lusting over for a while, in gold which compliments my hair colour perfectly!

After we had finished all our lunch we headed for a little shop, and then to the Lanes to shelter from the rain and talk some more. All in all it was a wonderful day and although unlike everyone else I'm not a fashion/lifestyle blogger everyone accepted me and I made a lot of new friends!












It was wonderful to see Megan again, who some of you will recognise from my Butterfly catcher series, I also got to finally meet Paige, the lovely little lady behind my logo, she's so wonderful and I love her singing moments! I also got to chat to Amy of Mod Dolly and Sophie of crown and Glory briefly, both who inspire me with there wonderful personalities and awesome businesses - hopefully I'll get the chance to collaborate with them both one day! Other wonderful bloggers that attended were:





No comments:

Post a Comment