Thursday 9 August 2012

Behind the Scenes: Peacock shoot

Yesterday I headed to a nearby park to finally put to life the peacock themed shoot myself and Jen have been planning for a while. I felt a little under prepared before the shoot, but then I usually do, the nerves kick in but once I begin shooting adrenaline pumps through me and the shoot went so quick, it was 5 before we knew it! 

We walked through mud, said hello to lots of dogs and their owners and made swings in trees... all in all it was a lovely day and had a wonderful creative team :) 

I have yet to edit the photos but I thought I would post a few behind the scenes photos so you can get an idea of what we got up too!








And a few Instagram snaps below, remember you can follow me on Twitter/Instagram for more behind the scene stuff! @chloeleephoto







Model: Steph
Stylist/designer: Jen @ Head Full of Feathers


1 comment:

  1. oh wow, this photosession looks very interesting!!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete