Wednesday 6 February 2013

A New Direction...



So after spending the day with two of my favourite people yesterday Megan & Paige, I've decided I'd quite like to move this little blog over in a new direction. Now I have my website up and running I no longer need this as a place to solely display my photography work.

I haven't blogged in well over a month, and I guess in a way it comes down to me being so sucked into my university project that I haven't actually done any shoots! So I'm going to make this more lifestyle & photography orientated. Give you all a little insight to my day to day life, things I get up too and room tours. I also want to post more photography hints and tips, actions to share with you and previews into how I plan shoots, behind the scenes and editing techniques.

I'm feeling so full of inspiration and joy this year, I hope this blog can be a fun way to give something back.

Stay sweet,

Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment