Monday 26 November 2012

Dreaming Of Tomorow












A few weeks ago I hopped on a train to Portsmouth to hang out with the beautiful and amazingly talented Paige to shoot a photo story based on a lost pixie/Ophelia type character.

I think I'll post my mood boards at a later stage and talk about my shoot planning process if anyone's interested?
It was such a fun shoot, and Paige was the perfect model, she never once complained about dancing in muddy water banks, or laying in between branches! 
I hope you like the photos as much as I do, and I would love some feedback on them. 
Would you like to see mood boards or shoot planning? Is there anything in particular you'd like to read? I'd love to know!

Chloe !

14 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! I especially love the close up of Paiges face in amongst the leaves, the blur of the orange leaves gives it a soft fairytale feel :)
    I would love to see the planning behind these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joanne :) Thats one of my favourites, Paige has the most sparkling eyes!
      Keep an eye out as I'll be doing a post about the planning behind it! x

      Delete
  2. Amazing images Chloe! Really love them :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsti! I'm so overwhelmed with the positive response I've received, makes me very happy indeed :D xx

      Delete
  3. Chloe these photos are beyond incredible! Paige looks so beautiful too, and she looks like a fairy princess. Would love to see the mood boards :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Georgina :3
      Mood board post to follow then! x

      Delete
  4. These photos are lovely :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, check out my post here :) xx

    http://ohsorosie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are amazing! id love to model for you one day!!!

    Check out my BLOGSALE
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blogsale.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the model's beautiful red hair. It looks amazing against the autumn background. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The model's red hair is madly beautiful and her eyes are stunning!
    Your work is also great, I love every photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're beautiful! You have such a cute face and cute hair...I'm jealous XD

    xx

    theprincessandthepoppies.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooooW!!
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete