Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ice Cream Dreams

So you may have seen the inspiration mood board I posted where I mentioned I was going to Cornwall to shoot the look book for Crown & Glory... Well it was even more magical than I expected. Sophie was the perfect host, she made me glittery pancakes, endless cups of tea and we had the best shoot day ever.

We set up a studio with a lilac backdrop and metres of tulle hanging from the ceiling and covering the floor. We had some beautiful clothes sent to us from Sugarhill Boutique and Oh My Love which complimented the wonderful head wear perfectly!

Megan, as usual, was the perfect model for the job. She is such a joy to work with, we put some music on and had such a giggle shooting these photos, she's so comfortable in front of the camera and doesn't even question me when I ask her to pull silly faces or wrap herself up in tulle!

I hope you all love the photos as much as we do! I'll be posting a few more in a later post but for now heres a few to wet your appetites!

Stay sweet,
Chloe x





3 comments:

  1. Pefect photographer, perfect model. I love these photos - I don't think I'll ever tire of them. And that wardrobe? To die for! I love this shoot sweet, you are such a major talent xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet, means so so much coming from you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. These are amazing, your photos are always beautiful !

    ReplyDelete