Wednesday 3 April 2013

A chilly walk...











So a few weeks ago, just after the rain and snow, I went for a little walk at a local(ish) park whilst I was visiting my parents. I had to go photograph some little wooden dens that I knew where there but I've had a lot of stuff on my mind lately so it was nice to get some fresh air and clear my head a bit... I definitely had a much needed laugh! 

Before we left my mum & dad put their boots on, but I didn't really think much of it until we got there and walked across the fields, I say walked, what I really mean is they walked off in front while I had to literally tiptoe through thick boggy grass trying A) not to get water in my shoes, and B) not to get stuck, fall over and throw my camera into a puddle! At one point my dad led us across a 'dryish' piece of grass, which was infact the boggiest bit there and I was standing on a twig laughing and trying not to fall over, it literally took us half an hour to navigate around and under a tree and to a drier piece of ground, it's a good thing I'm pretty short as I managed to crawl through the trees pretty easily whilst they stood and laughed at me, mean parents!

Anyway, I posted a few of the photos above, and you can sort of see how muddy my feet were beginning to get and how inappropriate my shoes/lack of socks were!

Chloe x

Ps; couldn't not include this photo of my dad pulling his 'model' pose!



No comments:

Post a Comment