Monday 19 August 2013

Steph & Sams Bournemouth Engagement shoot

With graduating university and concentrating on photographing weddings, moving home and assisting some other photographers I have unfortunately neglected this little blog!
I promise I'll keep it updated from now on though!

A few months ago I had the pleasure of travelling to Bournemouth on the hottest bank holiday Monday I can remember for quite some time to photograph the first of Steph & Sams engagement shoots! Steph had so many ideas it made my job so much easier!
I had so much fun on this shoot and I think the photos show how much fun they did too!













4 comments:

  1. such a fun! playful, cute shoot! the imagery is so lovely! I can't decide which shots are my favourite!! love the beach huts ones....and the sea ones really really fantastic shots they can treasure always!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I think the one of them holding hands with the shore in front of them is my favourite. What a cute couple!

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos, such a quirky edge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the middle photo best! So very cute :)


    - Josephine
    http://iamjosephinejane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete