Tuesday 13 December 2011

Deadlines...

Today was the first deadline for the professional practice module, we had to make a website, write an artist CV and do a group presentation amongst many other things, finally handed that all in today, such a RELIEF to not have to worry about it anymore! Only got the photographic project with discourse (or 99 to you and me!) to hand in on Thursday and I am officially done with uni for the year! (yay!)
We have to produce a final piece for our project so I decided to get my pictures printed in a little book as I think it's very personal and has a strong nostalgic feel to it. I also got the three pictures in my other post printed and framed, I'll post a photo of them soon!




This is my book which arrived this morning, I love it!

Chloe !

*side note, if you're interested in buying any of my prints framed/unframed let me know and I'll work a reasonable price out

1 comment: