Tuesday 10 January 2012

52 week project!

So as I mentioned before I was contemplating taking part in a 52 week project... however I completly forgot/had a severe lack of inspiration and had no idea what to take photos of!

Anyway to cut a long story short I got a comment on Flickr about a 52 week project inspired by movies that some people were taking part in... Well when I saw that the first theme was Harry Potter I couldn't say no! (I am a massive HP geek!) So a few days late but ohwell not too late to catch up!
Ideally I'd like to experiment more with self-portraiture bus as I decided on doing this pretty late in the day the light had faded and I hate relying on artificial light as it has such a horrible orange hue to it and isn't nice at all, but hopefully I'll take some earlier on in the day next time and the next uploads will be a bit more conceptual!




Please feel free to check out my Flickr stream and add me as a friend if you have it! And if you'd like to join in to the link is here. The next theme to be posted on Sunday is Batman so I need to get my thinking hat on!




2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you come up with! xx

    ReplyDelete