Tuesday 17 January 2012

Wishlist...

So currently these are the things I am lusting over...

Canon 5d MK2 - I got a large sum of money a few years ago for my 18th birthday that I haven't touched which almost covers the cost of the body so hopefully this will be mine in a month or so's time! Still deciding whether to get just the body and save up for an 85mm prime lens, or get the body and 24-105mm package, decisions decisions...


Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens: Ideally I would LOVE this, the glass is beautiful, amazing for portraits, especially in low light conditions, great for depth of field and bokeh (<3) I'm looking to get into wedding photography at some point and read this is a good lens for it, however given that price tag I don't think this will be in my kit at any point soon, a girl can wish though!



Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens: Pretty similar to the lens above however a little higher f stop, however as I'll probably be using it in the studio or on location in good light conditions it shouldn't make too much of a difference. From what I've heard from people and pictures I've seen the bokeh is beautiful and it's a very good lens, definitely can see myself investing in this pretty soon!



Canon 580EX II Speedlite Flash - I could do with getting a proper good quality flashgun, I want to get into wedding photography and I think a flash is quite vital for that with low light conditions etc... This is quite pricey at just over £300 but I going by reviews I've read it is a worth while investment and it will work with my 400D and 5D when I get it!




So that's my current wishlist, although hopefully I can get two of those soon, I just need to save save save!
I'm also thinking about selling my prints? Would anyone be interested in any?

Chloe !

No comments:

Post a Comment