Tuesday 24 January 2012

NEW PROJECT: Inspiration...

I'm not going to post my proposal until after my tutor approves it, in case they feel it's not substantial enough and I completely change it! But it will hopefully be playing with fun fashion elements, lots of pastel colours, and large scale props!







(images courtesy of Google, Claes Oldenburg & Tim Walker)

Watch this space!

Also if any MUA's, models, clothing/accessory companies or stylists want to get involved please leave me a comment with your email and I'll get back to you! Or if any bloggers with lots of clothes want to get involved with styling send me your emails or tweet me!

Chloe !

2 comments:

  1. I hope they approve it! It would be stunning. I'd love to make you some pastel feathers for the project :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you saw from my tweet I wasn't too happy after my tutorial :( She didn't say it was a bad idea, she just kept waffling on about psychedelic 60's and tripping out and that I needed some kind of meaning, which just upset me 'cos I want to make fun fashion images and feel like they're pushing us away from it :/ *rant over sorry!* Im going to do my idea anyway! But I would LOVE for you to make some pastel feathers! Still want to plan something with the other designs too 'cos they're amazing! x

      Delete