Sunday 1 January 2012

The Childrens Hospital, St Michaels Hill

What better way to start the new year than to take a trip to the old childrens hospital on St Michaels hill. They're currently in the process of stripping it and the whole place is a bit of a mess/mass building site! The door that was previously used by other people had been bolted shut, I guess they've realised a lot of people have been taking pictures! But Luke managed to find another way in thankfully so we could take some cool photos.






All photos can be found on my Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixielee/

I'm contemplating doing a 52 week project but I'm undecided yet, although I should probably decide soon as I've only got 6 days left now!

Have you done a 52 weeks project? Are you thinking of doing one? Let me know :)!

Chloe !

3 comments:

  1. This trip wasn't for a project, my boyfriend likes to go to abandoned places and photograph them (urban exploration) so I tagged along and discovered I really like windowsills! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting :) How do you get into places like these?

    ReplyDelete