Friday 20 July 2012

Head Full of Feathers

A few weeks ago I helped my friend Jen out on a styled accessories shoot. She makes ready to wear and bespoke bridal fascinators over at Head Full of Feathers. I LOVE Jen, she's one of the kindest, energetic and fun people I've met!
Unfortunately for me I had to run off to work so only had time to take a few photos in the garden, but fortunately for Jen she also had the amazingly talented Laura and Eddie there to capture the rest of the day!


Here are the images I took:









Hair & Make-up: Bonnie Deponeo



If you are getting married and needing a fascinator I would definitely check out Jens shop! She is able to custom make pretty much anything you would like, and she's super friendly.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Chloe!

    If this is what you can do in half an hour!!

    Can't wait to do the peacock shoot on the 30th.

    ReplyDelete