Friday 27 July 2012

Paige Joanna


So a month or so ago I was browsing Megan and Steph's blogs and noticed their awesome blog banners, and after clicking through to Paige's blog I knew I wanted her to design me some kind of blog banner/website logo. I had a lot of ideas in mind, too many really, but she was very accommodating and took all my ideas into mind and sent me regular updates throughout. Being the fussy madam that I am I decided half way through that it in actual fact for a photographer all the fussy bits were unnecessary and I should keep it simple. I was a little embarrassed to tell Paige I wanted to start again and she'd gone into so much trouble to draw all the elements I wanted, so I was in a way expecting her to be a little annoyed, but in actual fact she was the complete opposite and added her suggestions and ideas on how to make it simple but still be noticeable and not boring, and I'm so so pleased with the results!

If you are after a blog banner, header, website logo or just a little illustration you should really check out Paiges work. She was really great value for money, and kept excellent communication going the whole way through from the initial idea through to the final product!

I went for this simple design: 



But I really do love the little portrait illustrations she has done for Megan and Steph, and it fits them to a T!





What do you think of my new banner/Paiges designs :)?

2 comments:

  1. They're really lovely. Love the banner! Was really nice to meet u on Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, was lovely to meet you too! x

    ReplyDelete