Monday 23 July 2012

A family shoot in Bristol

I attended another two of Rosies workshops last Wednesday, I think I'm a little addicted, but when one is quite literally on your doorstep you can't say no! This particular workshop was focused around lifestyle, so aimed more towards engagement, couple and family photography. 


It took place in the grounds of Ashton Court. We had the lovely Vikki and Rich modelling with their daughter Lily who is THE most adorable little lady ever! (little fact: I've never photographed a baby so this was something totally different for me) But I loved it and I'd love to do some more family portraits in the future. 


Here are some of my favourite images from the shoot! I'd just like to say a massive thank you to Rosie for being so awesome, and Vikki, Rich and Lily for letting us steal your time to photograph you. Let me know what you think and stayed tuned for the Bridal workshop that happened earlier on in the day coming soon! 












2 comments: